]]>
 

« Home

Saturday, September 03, 2005

XML-Tips Blog Starts

Many of the Internet-related programming problems that I solve involve either parsing data or massaging it in some way. I find that XML is a very handy means of structuring information to be reused. As I tend to use more than one language (usually Perl and PHP), I need a means of communicating data between these languages. WDDX is one method that I may talk about on one of my tech blogs in the future, but for now I'll leave it alone.

For some posts, this blog will be used jointly with one of my programming blogs (e.g., Perl-Tips or PHP-Tips). Other times, there'll be independent posts here. Most of the time, I'll outline actual case studies that I've used in real-life Internet-related problem solving. As I say on my other programming blogs, if you have a particular question, please feel free to drop me a line at rdash001-at-yahoo-dot-ca (email mangled to confuse spambots). If I can answer your question, I will do so.

(c) Copyright 2005-present, Raj Kumar Dash, http://xml-tips.blogspot.com


E-mail this post



Remenber me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

About me

  • I'm blogslinger
  • From Canada
  • Writer, author, former magazine editor and publisher, amateur photog, amateur composer, online writer/ blogger, online publisher, freelancer

  • My profile

Previous posts

Powered for Blogger
by Blogger Templates